Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
|Username:||Your full email address (***@lpky.org)|
|Password:||Your LPKY email password|
· IMAP Port: 993
· POP3 Port: 110
· SMTP Port: 587
|IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.|
Gmail Specific Instructions
- From the Gmail page click on the gear in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “See all settings”
- Click on “Accounts and Import”
- Under “Check mail from other accounts” click “Add a mail account”
- On the “Add another email address you own” screen enter your name and LPKY email address and click Next Step
- On the next screen click Next
- Change your username to your full email address and add your password. POP Server should be mail.lpky.org and Port 110. If you would like to retain the emails on the LPKY server check “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server“. If you would like to flag the messages check “Label incoming messages”. Click “Add Account”
- Make sure Yes is selected and click next
- Enter your name and click “Next Step”
- Enter your full email address as your Username, enter your password, and click “Add Account”.
- Check your LPKY email and enter the confirmation code sent (you may need to check your spam folder) and click Verify.