If you have ever harbored the slightest interest in running for public office as a Libertarian, NOW is the time to take action.
- Visit the Kentucky candidate website sponsored by the Secretary of State: Become a Candidate Website
- Select the office you want to run for
- Download the forms and calendars that apply to your office
- Submit your Statement of Candidacy
- Win the nomination of the Libertarian Party of Kentucky at the District or State Convention, depending on the office
The deadline for Libertarians to file your Statement of Candidacy is January 28, 2020. Toss your hat in the ring and get a front row seat for our electoral process.
When your grandchildren ask you what you did during the turbulent election of 2020 you will have a really good answer.
If you snooze you lose.